Tuesday, September 25, 2007

work was fun today!
but i just found out that my supervisor has mensis too.
his moods swing like a monkey on a tree.
damn, i envy him.
haha!
i mean he scolded me for the wastage when i didn't even drop a single donut today:/
well, okay, maybe i crushed some when i was at the fryer.
but hey! i feel bad too you know.
old uncle wan.
pffftt-

omar bit me TWICE!
he is seriously going home sore tmr.
grrrr-

ivan elbowed me THRICE!
man, i'm starting to think that everyone hates me.

i either injure myself, or somebody will injure me.
see edwina, it's not always that i am clumsy.
it's because THEY have nothing else better to do, and so THEY bully me!!):
or maybe they are just good at what they do and so they have more time.
shyytesss!

right, time of work is gonna change from october onwards.
and we offically open at 1030am everyday.
new friends with the bread papa shop!(:
which means more cream in the cream puffs!
and sometimes free food too!(:

latest discovery: tissue is my new bestest friend. sniffs-

No comments: