Wednesday, September 26, 2007

my day off finally!
schedule for september has been like this.
work 2 days.
off 1 day.
work 8 days.
off 1 day.
work 12 days.
off 1 day (TODAY!).
work 3 days.
off 1 day.
YAY!

went out with my mummy and my eldest sister.
we watched a really cool movie called artic tale.
it's so sweet yet realistic that it made me cry.
just because the ice are melting, they can't stay there anymore, they can't hunt, and they can't even live their normal lives!
their whole life cycle is just warped, broken.
yet for us humans, we just experience less fish, and hotter weather.
so how can we say that we really understand them?
from now on, i'm going to do my best to save electricity, and even bathe in cold water.
at least i do what i can(:

i'm gonna buy artic tale!
and many other dvds with my this month's pay.

No comments: